Household Cavalry

john.hem

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well I've decided to have a go at this month's competition. Unsharp mask and slight crop.

Canon 20D
1/640
f/7.1
417mm
ISO-200

John

Attachments

• Household Cavalryfor comp.jpg
    Household Cavalryfor comp.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 271
Ahoy!

Nice pic m8. Certainly fits the theme. I'm not a fan of the border or the copyright info though. That said, it's a great take on the subject. Out of interest, was this a recent parade?

I would look at the rules and enter the info required before the 'mods' have their 2 doubloons worth.

Pirate!! said:
Ahoy!

Nice pic m8. Certainly fits the theme. I'm not a fan of the border or the copyright info though. That said, it's a great take on the subject. Out of interest, was this a recent parade?

I would look at the rules and enter the info required before the 'mods' have their 2 doubloons worth.

Yes the parade was yesterday at the 'Wirral Show'. All the exif information is stored within the image.

John

Not at all silly John, some people don't know how to extract the information, thats why we ask that it goes along with the first post :)

I really like this shot... the colours are superb, and the composition is brilliant.

Well done matey, perfect for the theme. :thumbsup:

I love the shot. The brightness of the red uniforms, the shining of the metal armour to the uniform arrangement of the Calvary men coming diagonally across the picture.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom