House of Gucci (Ridley Scott, Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Al Pacino, Jared Leto, UK Blu-ray, February 2022)

IGC

Distinguished Member
gucci01.jpg

gucci02.jpg

UPC: 5053083242923

Looking at the trailer and cast this is something I really should enjoy.

Hopefully there's going to be a 4K Blu-ray.

Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV are taking pre-orders already although the release date varies from 31 December 2022 to 2025. The German release says June 2022 although Amazon Canada says 2022. I see no evidence so far of a UHD for the UK but there's definitely 2 x 2 Blu-ray releases for the USA.

Amazon product

Amazon product

Amazon product

Amazon product

Lub it:
gucci2.jpg

Attachments

• gucci.png
    gucci.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 346
Last edited:

Mark_a

Don't know if it's just me, but it kinda bugs me when they go to the trouble of lining all the main cast up like this and then don't put the appropriate name above them. It's like the titles for a TV show that puts up a close-up of one of the stars and then accompanies it with text "starring" one of the other actors in the show. Just irritates me for some reason.

IGC

Distinguished Member
It's contractual ie in this case perhaps Lady Gaga may have a contract that stipulates her name must be 1st listed but she must be centre of the image. Talentless photoshoppers have the same problem as old poster artists had I suppose. Many of the old poster artists never added cast titles because the contracts weren't completed until late on.

Mostly it's titles/text where there's contracts pretty sure Tom Cruise has control of everything.

I went by my local cinema yesterday and was tempted by this. Last time I was in the cinema was Titanic (both the film and effort to sit through).

IGC

Distinguished Member
Updated artwork and confirmed date.

I'd only seen Lady Gaga singing with Tony Bennett (they did a COVID final concert at the end of 2021) but I happened by a concert of her during my xmas house visit watching and she's an interesting character for sure. A potty mouth (1000s of children in the audience) but I had no problem sitting through the 2 hour concert :D

She looks great in this and hopefully I'll enjoy the film.

US artwork:
gucci03.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom