1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

House Of Frankenstein

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Garrett, Jan 16, 2003.

1. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,017
    Has any one seen the brilliant two parter House Of Frankenstein. Last year I taped the first part not knowing it was in two parts and only found it on the back of a tape recently I watched it and highly enjoyed it only at the end to find I missed the second part, Last night before turning in I was just looking to see if there was anything good on and happily I found the second part was being shown again and watched it :).
    If anybody has not seen this two part TV movie it is an update of the Frankenstein, Dracula and Werewolf with a slight twist on the characters.
    If you haven’t seen it and you like this type film give it a try next time it is on, it will not suit all but it is defiantly worth a try.

2. timothyw

timothyw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Heh, I only saw the very last hour and a bit, somewhat naff but a bit of fun all the same. I was quite surprised at the fairly high standards of visual effects, i was expecting something even more low budget. I'm guessing that I can't have missed that much by way of story from the first part as I was still able to follow it. Does the first half end on a cliffhanger or some such?
    I think i might have even seen the first 5 minutes of the first half a week ago and decided it just looked too awful.

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,017
    As I say I did not think it would suit all, but only watching bits is hardly fair to make a judgment from.
    The cliff-hanger in the first part was: the woman who the cop was in love with, turned out to be the werewolf, and was swooped down on and taken off by the demon/Dracula.