House of Flying Daggers LE (2000 copies) in stock

E

edinburgh160

To anyone interested, I was browsing and saw the fantastic Limited Edition of HOFD (Boxset) which is limited to 2000 copies worldwide, is listed as being in stock at yesasia.com

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1003940858/code-c/section-videos/

I have the set and it is amazing with the Edko 2 disc version (superior in visual and sound dept.)

The price is £37.10 plus p+p which is more than I paid at cdwow.

If anyones interested, it's very hard to get now.

A few people bought it this from CD Wow recently and looks very desirable. I've got the one disc tho, and wouldn't be able to justify to the wife to go for this super-duper version!

i wasn't aware that the EDKO 2 disc version was any different from the 1 disc edko release (apart from the extras disc) is it a new transfer or something - how can a full bit rate DTS soundtrack be improved upon?

gary

Garyd said:
i wasn't aware that the EDKO 2 disc version was any different from the 1 disc edko release (apart from the extras disc) is it a new transfer or something - how can a full bit rate DTS soundtrack be improved upon?

gary

The pic is much better there is a comparrison somewhere.

Phew,lucky I got mine a couple of weeks ago then!!!!!!!!

it is a fantastic box set!

Yeah but you have to pay customs from movietyme (i think), if anyone has orderd it from there let me know if you do or not.

not ordered from them , but I never got stung when I got it from cdwow, and also never got stung when I got oldboy UE from USA.
I ask for them to mark item as 'gift' and also mark in low dollars to avoid this if possible.

Touch wood , I've not had to cough up any customs yet, but it does happen.

yes but on movietyme it says that you WILL face customs charges on items over £18, however I would liek to see if you didnt, cause apart from www.sensasian.com I cant find this set nowhere.

Does anybody know if you get customs from sensaian cause this is only $41.99 on there?

As has been mentioned before in several threads, you will not suffer customs charges from Movietyme.

A simple search for Movietyme and Customs should bring up several threads about it.

Yeah but the things is on movietyme is says that you can face customs on orders over £18, i have emailed them anyway about it. I take it they do not refund your customs like they used too.

YES, got a reply from MT and they still pay your customs, this looks like where ill be getting my HOFD LE set from, better there than from asiandb in korea, dont want no chickin flu now!!

Just orderd it from there, hopefully will come on monday as i selected next day. One of these just went on the 'bay' for £80 + £7.50 postage.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom