• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

House move demands new ISP

akhlaq768

moved into a new house, looking for a new ISP,

i was with virgin media for years and years because i never had trouble with the broadband at all, finally got the opportunity to search the market...

found that 02 are doing a pretty good deal, but im not sure as about their service

akhlaq768

just checked the site and they do offer o2 in my area, but i need an BT line, is that correct... i dont have a home phone... what can i do?

akhlaq768

i do have a phone line in the house, but im not with anyone at the moment, so does that mean i need to hook up with BT or someone similar? Can’t it work without a phone utility bill...?

accyuklad

Banned
yes line rental is about £11 and o2 package if you got mobile on o2 then it be £10 a mth = £21 a mth unlimited download and good for gaming even tho they got a fup but no one has had problems doing heavy downloading day and night and no throttling its even same with sky they do unlimited and they got a sky talk line

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom