1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hours viewed on PWD6?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by JustCruzin, Jun 13, 2005.

1. JustCruzin

JustCruzin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, just a simple question. Sorry I can't find a thread relating to this. Is it possible to view the number of hours viewed o n the Panny PWD6?

Any help very much appreciated!

Regards

ARIF :cool:

2. jmack

jmack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Originally posted by jmack

here goes
    hold the volume button on the panel in while pressing the button under the power button (the status button) 3 times very fast

then a menu box comes up high light the iic mode then press the sellect button (the square button on the remote) in the the top right hand corner it will say what signal is being displayed only on component i have tried this

to return press the the R button the high light id mode then power off on the remote or panell

another thing if you high light the sd mode then sellect it tells you how many times you have powerd on and off the panell and even better an hour meter i thing the hours are on the right PT and the on/off meter WT is on the left ,
    i dont know what the rest of the stuff is

PLEASE BE CARFULL IN THERE

3. Mep

Mep

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +472
    if same as pwd7 hold down vol- on the panel......press status button on remote three times.....look in SD menu....wt=times turned pt=hours used