Hotmail Help

bigdavecox90

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Is there a way that when I receive an email on my iPhone and delete it then it deletes it from my actual Hotmail inbox aswell?

At the moment I delete them from my iPhone, but then have to go home and delete them from my computer aswell if that makes sense?

Mbox was the first was app I downloaded (its half price now) and its so much better then the 'built in' version. Its the only app that I have ever paid for and am so glad I did.

The one 'built in' almost seems to have stopped working as I no longer get any of my messages through that bit, and when I do I find it a bit of a chore to have to go in a sort it out.

Mbox was the first was app I downloaded (its half price now) and its so much better then the 'built in' version. Its the only app that I have ever paid for and am so glad I did.

The one 'built in' almost seems to have stopped working as I no longer get any of my messages through that bit, and when I do I find it a bit of a chore to have to go in a sort it out.

Does mBox still push emails through?

It's not been pushing for me :D

Btw 2.99 for an app isn't exactly a bank breaker is it? :rolleyes:

Hmmm I guess once 3.0 comes out they will have to upgrade it to be able to push.:devil:

Is it not a requirement from Apple?:confused:

Hmmmm, looks quite good, just hoping they make it push email in the 3.0 update.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom