hotmail.com working for anyone?...

meansizzler

Ex Member
Reaction score
I seem to have trouble connecting to the hotmail page directly by typing in the address www.hotmail.com , I can only access it throught the my msn page, anyone else having trouble?...I did a fresh install of windows 1 week ago and have all the latest updates...

I've had problems with msn sites recently, it takes several attempts to get hotmail to load though when it does its instant and it always takes me two attempts to get into messenger.

Haven't been able to access my gmail account for about three weeks now either, it loads and I just get a blank white screen.

Have tried multiple browsers but nothing works.

Sigh... Typical Gmail errors - it's not even an error on their part - it's yours.

Go through the Help FAQ on GMail and it'll EASILY "Fix" your not being able to login white screeny bo beeny problem.

I tried all of that, clearing cache, uninstalling java, disabling firewall etc. etc. Was working one day then not the next.

Went to their help forums and someone had posted the URL https://mail.google.com/mail/ hit that and it worked fine, I have no idea why.

Good job I don't use it for anything important when its so unreliable.

your probly experiencing them problems if ur using IE

use firefox and u shouldnt have problems like u are.

thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom