Quantcast

Hotel Mumbai Blu-ray Review & Comments

encaser

I enjoyed seeing this (if enjoyable is the right word) and the trip down memory lane but it didn't leave me wanting to rewatch it any time soon - as many of this type of retellings tend to.

jwsg

The delta against NowTV is much reduced since they introduced HD and 5.1 with the boost pass. This covers movies and series recently reviewed like HBO's The Outsider Season 1 Review so that's worth bearing in mind for future reviews - after all the last two Prime shows reviewed here were only in HD

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
The delta against NowTV is much reduced since they introduced HD and 5.1 with the boost pass. This covers movies and series recently reviewed like HBO's The Outsider Season 1 Review so that's worth bearing in mind for future reviews - after all the last two Prime shows reviewed here were only in HD
I begrudge the extra ask for a boost pass. I pay extra for 4K on Netflix and Amazon, sure, makes sense. 1080p standard; 4K is an extra.

But pay extra for what should be a standard 1080p HD, on what is a paid subscription already?? That just makes me want to go elsewhere.

All those people complaining about Picard on Amazon in 'only HD' obviously never had to endure years of NowTV's "quality". If they had, Picard would veritably look practically UHD in comparison to NowTV's HD (720p).