• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hotel Babylon BBC HD

Gae

Established Member
Does anyone else watch and enjoy this series? I must admit, I wouldn't have watched a programme like this six months ago but with the stunning picture quality and overal enjoyable glossines of the series, I'm hooked. HD has a lot to answer for!!:)

Gae

R

riolto

Yep never watched it when it was on first time, but now hooked and pq is great.

SickStu

Established Member
PQ doesn't make up for how awful that show is. Complete pap, the digital equivalent of being forced to read Hello/OK magazine.

James Payne

Established Member
Good evening to you all.

Missed the series first time round on BBC1

Saw that it was being repeated in HD , so tuned in when it started a couple of weeks ago.

Watcheable nonsense , however very impressed with PQ.

Regards James

Gae

Established Member
I dont watch soaps so I guess Hotel Babylon is filling in that gap for me and definately a guilty pleasure. Is it just me or does this series have a "retro" feel to it? Sometimes, I feel like I'm viewing something set in the Swinging Sixties or early Seventies. It may be the music, it may be the decorum or it may be the glossiness of it, but it definately feels of a different time and place. Yes it's naff, but I think this series has a possible long term future and may even become better respected. Apparently, a series two is planned and due for an airing in 2007!
PQ is great!!

Gae

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom