Hot Toys Star Wars 1/6 & 1/4

Bit the bullet.

Think I need to take a rest for a while now. Thankfully no more OT figures on the horizon.

ordered mine from SS in the end ...got some points so she works out $38 a month for 3 months + shipping and duty .. like you say thats the end of ANH so a nice cherry on top to complete my star wars stuff

Only the end of Hot Toys ANH (for now). What about all the Sideshow pieces? Jawa's? R5D4? AT-AT driver? etc.etc? ;)

ordered mine from SS in the end ...got some points so she works out $38 a month for 3 months + shipping and duty .. like you say thats the end of ANH so a nice cherry on top to complete my star wars stuff

I still can't get hold of Obi Wan [emoji20]

Only the end of Hot Toys ANH (for now). What about all the Sideshow pieces? Jawa's? R5D4? AT-AT driver? etc.etc? ;)

I think I might be tempted with R2 and 3PO if I can secure at a decent price. Not much fussed about any of the incidental characters.

Only core characters for me ..space is at a premium :(

I still can't get hold of Obi Wan [emoji20]

not the cheapest but this one is on ebay for £265 delivered

Hot Toys Obi-Wan

just to add nowt to do with me though ..was just browsing and thought it was about right considering ....

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
not the cheapest but this one is on ebay for £265 delivered

Hot Toys Obi-Wan

just to add nowt to do with me though ..was just browsing and thought it was about right considering ....

Thanks for the heads-up buddy.

I think actually I'm tempted to hold firm and see if one crops up on the forums in the coming months for sub £200. I really should be satisfied to have Vader, Luke, Han, Chewie and Leia. Obi Wan is really just the icing.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Thanks for the heads-up buddy.

I think actually I'm tempted to hold firm and see if one crops up on the forums in the coming months for sub £200. I really should be satisfied to have Vader, Luke, Han, Chewie and Leia. Obi Wan is really just the icing.
I know!!! I finally have the money to buy him and he jumped to silly prices. There no way he's a 220+ figure. It's the sideshow sold out price hike....

Worse case I buy a knock off head and replace the body on my sideshow version

Guys, I'm doing the Liverpool comic con so will keep an eye out if you let me know you definitely want one.

Leia finally turned up. Happy with the sculpt but fair to say the overall package is a little bare. Fits in nicely with the gang though.
ImageUploadedByAVForums1456955971.264156.jpg
ImageUploadedByAVForums1456955997.838595.jpg

May the 4th be with you!

Image1462340194.123149.jpg

Image1462342557.638180.jpg

May the 4th be with you...to all my fellow Hot toys collectors, happy Star Wars day !!! :D

Looks like a couple of cool announcements, yoda could be awesome :clap:

I suspect there will be more too!

They're coming thick and fast!

Kylo Ren premium format, limited to 1500

Image1462343693.009227.jpg

1/4 scale Kylo
image.jpeg

I think I am developing a droid fetish as these arrived yesterday to sit alongside R2D2 and C3PO...

Pic.jpg

My fetish has not abated as of yet.....

droid.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom