Quantcast

Hot Toys Spider-Man (Black Suit Version) with Sandman Diorama Base

Batman2

Distinguished Member
Hot Toys Spider-Man (Black Suit Version) with Sandman Diorama Base

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Black Suit Version) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Sandman Diorama Base from the Spider-Man 3 movie. The movie-accurate Spider-Man collectible is specially crafted based on the superhero image of the iconic character Spider-Man in black suit in the movie, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, detailed costume, movie-accurate webs and specially sculpted Sandman diorama base.

Bigpig

Home run again. HS and sandman base is amazing

breakersrevenge

Normal HT realise normally come 6 per carton... this comes 2 per carton!!!

That means ££$$££$$££$$ to import!

tommyh84

Easy pass, wasn't keen on the normal Spiderman and I bet that that base is a plasticy mess like the Fortress of Solitude. Looking forward to seeing what HT do with the new Amazing Spiderman line....

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
I'm very very very tempted by this.
The original costume was an easy pass but the Sandman Diorama & Tobey sculpt really make thi figure.

Another stunning piece from Hot Toys.

At this rate I'm thinking I might just set up a direct debit to them as they are taking all my money anyway ;) lol

Neil

NattyE

This is an easy pass for me. Wasn't a huge fan of the third film. Is the spike hand not a SS ex? Also, I personally don't think it looks like Tobey.

rebel_scum

Distinguished Member
I know Spidey doesn't come with a mountain of accessories, (and neither he should), but that base is ridiculous. And not in a good way.