hot toys/sideshow predator 1

xcxhalfbakedxc

Ex Member
Reaction score
could someone in the know tell me how sort after these figures are compared to other versions?ie.elder/wolf/guardian predator and what is a realistic price that these generally go for.any info would be helpful,cheers:thumbsup:

Im lookng for a hot toys predator 1 at the moment there were to on ebay one sold for a buy it now at £210 and other is at £250 already!!!!:eek:

Im lookng for a hot toys predator 1 at the moment there were to on ebay one sold for a buy it now at £210 and other is at £250 already!!!!:eek:
thats the one i was bidding on but the seller seemed unable to guarantee that it was as it should be and quoted that as far as he knows its all good?didnt exactly fill me with confidence especially at this price.im on hold now and will keep my eye open for a version that is mint.these predators are certainly one of the popular hot toys figures.one day:smashin:

I think I paid 220 for mine which I know I overpaid but wanted a mint sealed in box one and just dint want to miss out he also the best predator HT have put out. I just need to do a dread mod on mine

Other predators such as avp scar/chopper/celtic sell over 300 Elder pred from pred2 also

To me they are not worth it as they don't really have any meaning to me as The films where pap but I can't help wanting one because they are kinda cool and very sought after.

I did like Predator 2 tho and the Elder predator two is just badass but I doubt I buy one unless I win a few bob on the lotto at work or Gee Gees.

thats the one i was bidding on but the seller seemed unable to guarantee that it was as it should be and quoted that as far as he knows its all good?didnt exactly fill me with confidence especially at this price.im on hold now and will keep my eye open for a version that is mint.these predators are certainly one of the popular hot toys figures.one day:smashin:

That seems strange ?.... as it says in the advert that it comes with everything......

hope its all ok as i won it:(

That seems strange ?.... as it says in the advert that it comes with everything......

hope its all ok as i won it:(
hi,im glad you feel 100% with the auction and your purchase "although if i hadnt had bid you would have had it for £140!sorry:)"and also that it arrives tip top and minty fresh.i on the other hand didnt feel completely sure,maybe his slight lack of interest to his replies.ie,"it seems ok".i probably missed a good one and my judgement was wrong but my intuition hasnt done bad so far,not perfect but not too bad overall.another will be along:thumbsup:ps.ebay listings can be vary deceptive sometimes,not this particular one but always ask questions

Last edited:
hi,im glad you feel 100% with the auction and your purchase "although if i hadnt had bid you would have had it for £140!sorry:)"and also that it arrives tip top and minty fresh.i on the other hand didnt feel completely sure,maybe his slight lack of interest to his replies.ie,"it seems ok".i probably missed a good one and my judgement was wrong but my intuition hasnt done bad so far,not perfect but not too bad overall.another will be along:thumbsup:ps.ebay listings can be vary deceptive sometimes,not this particular one but always ask questions

ill let you know when it turns up what condition its like. £140:oops: never mind . If theres any problems i can always contact the seller and complain. Im sure there will be more along with the new predators films being released hope people dont put a premium on them tho:thumbsdow

ill let you know when it turns up what condition its like. £140:oops: never mind . If theres any problems i can always contact the seller and complain. Im sure there will be more along with the new predators films being released hope people dont put a premium on them tho:thumbsdow
it will be fine,its probably me as im maybe a little paranoid of ebay after some problems with not as described in the past.im probably now going to see "as you pointed out":smashin: what the new line of predators are,and what they look like although i know i will end up awith one as they are bound to be pretty damn good:thumbsup:if you get a minute mate let me know what its like when it arrives,that way you can pay me back for bidding by winding me up about how cool and new looking it is:smashin:.im waiting for something in the post also,dont you just hate the wait:D

Predator turnt up today buddy everthing on it is mint was very impressed :smashin:

Predator turnt up today buddy everthing on it is mint was very impressed :smashin:
thats cool and im chuffed it went silky smooth and that you are well happy with the figure:smashin:.to stop me looking for predator figures in the uk that generally dont exist, i grabbed a hot toys iron man mk I which is being sent by next day so quite keen to get my hands on it"hopefully friday"only a couple of days but "ITS TOO LOOOOONNGGG":rotfl: anyway get that predator in a dust free display and enjoy it while it slowly increases in value:thumbsup:better than putting your money in a bank!lol.and alot more fun,all the best,jas:hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom