Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman DX

Thanks for the replies, guys.

It was close with OSB myself, but after hearing from other Northern Irish
collectors, that postage to NI has went up to £20, I refused on principle.

£55 deposit was quite attractive, even £65 including shipping costs, but I'll be buggered if I was paying £75 upfront.

I am the same rebel_scum was going to change from SS to OSB then seen the postage. No thanks! i'll just pay SS whatever and get me some kryptonite

Thanks for the replies, guys.

It was close with OSB myself, but after hearing from other Northern Irish
collectors, that postage to NI has went up to £20, I refused on principle.

£55 deposit was quite attractive, even £65 including shipping costs, but I'll be buggered if I was paying £75 upfront.

Us Norn Iron folk are always getting buggered !!!

Thanks for support guys :)

3 pallets gone and reordered 2 more!

Sorry Irish friends! Cost £18 shipping to Ireland and packaging ain't cheap :)

I see Forbidden Planet are doing it for £159.99. Anyone know if they charge right away or when it ships?

Sorry Irish friends! Cost £18 shipping to Ireland and packaging ain't cheap :)
I appreciate that, but I live in Northern Ireland, which is classified as part of the UK.

It costs exactly the same amount of money for me to send something to England, as it would 10 miles up the road.
Obviously it costs more depending on the service required, but Express24 via Parcelforce is quoted as £12.99 within the UK.

We're classified as Zone 3 with Parcelforce.

Last edited:
I see Forbidden Planet are doing it for £159.99. Anyone know if they charge right away or when it ships?

unless its changed since I used either of them, both FP's charge when it ships and also charge postage on top of that price :)

I appreciate that, but I live in Northern Ireland, which is classified as part of the UK.

It costs exactly the same amount of money for me to send something to England, as it would 10 miles up the road.
Obviously it costs more depending on the service required, but Express24 via Parcelforce is quoted as £12.99 within the UK.

We're classified as Zone 3 with Parcelforce.

It's a bit crap (putting it politely) but you should be used by now that some mainland companys don't use, with some not even willing to consider, Royal Mail/Parcelforce as an option with a lot of couriers being cheaper for shipping around the mainland, also it may be more hassle than its worth for a small shop to offer more than one method especially when making up a lot of orders to go out at the same time and having to seperate them up and arguably they may provide a better service over there than RM which means we're stuffed with paying the extra for the sake of a few miles of water :thumbsdow

but maybe Wai Man can have a look into alternative options for NI in the future :)

Btw, none of my moaning removes the fact that OSB are top notch.

It's like buying pc parts. As soon as you stick in your address boom!!! £20quid Delivery where as mainland gets free

OSb is just to pricey for us NornIron folk atm £155+20 where as can get from china/HK for around 110-140 all in

Last edited:

Forbidden Planet is now £199.99, up £40 from two days ago.

Says was £269.99, now £199.99. Surely that's a mistake?

Been looking forward to this figure for ages, have just pre-ordered from Sideshow, will make a nice Xmas present to myself

Which we can still order from? I'm still unsure of whether to keep my side-show order, anyone got a rough idea if it'll work out more than £160 or thereabouts?

Which we can still order from? I'm still unsure of whether to keep my side-show order, anyone got a rough idea if it'll work out more than £160 or thereabouts?

I know guys who work for FPI and they will be that price when they arrive in UK.What you have to factor in is that they will take a while to get to shops in the UK, whereas i think you would get your order through quicker through sideshow,and thats one of the main reasons i am keeping mine with SS.....normally i would wait a few months,but not for this!I think it will be nearer £180, but worth it to be guaranteed one!:thumbsup:

Ach I dunno who to order from. It's rather expensive at £180!!!

Look either eBay for £152 delivered, O.S.B. £156 delivered or if you want the meteor rock piece from Sideshow which looks a little camp to say the least then from SS website, the choice is yours. I would make your mind up quick as these will most likely start to increase in price with time.

Cheers. I've got a pre order with SS....just dunno whether to maybe go with OSB if a bit cheaper. Decisions!

Cheers. I've got a pre order with SS....just dunno whether to maybe go with OSB if a bit cheaper. Decisions!

Depends if you think paying an extra £30 for a Mr. T. accessory is worth it to you :laugh:, personally I don't like it and will stick with my O.S.B. order.

I thought the Kryptonite would look out of place at the Fortress of Solitude :p so went with the regular too.

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that the EX kryptonite is a bit naff..sticking with my vanilla version from OSB. ;-)

Would of been better if the Ex was Green Crystal that Superman uses to build his fortess with, especially if it glowed in the dark as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom