Hot Toys Catwoman

caz2005

Here's a sneak peak at the Hot Toys 6th scale Catwoman figure.
Ok, I didn't think I'd want this but now I do. Why? I want to make a brisge and have Batman standing at the closed gate with Catwoman on the other side and Bane at the other end of the bridge. Now that would make an awesome set! :thumbsup:

AJ Timbs

I think Nolan did a great job of Catwoman in the film and I think the figure looks really good. My only issue is that she looks so much better on the Batpod and that's an extra $275. But in a set of all the Rises characters she'll look great.

Mkm

Reveal has gone live on their Facebook site(more pictures there). Looks good, the neck seam is still rather noticeable, and it sounds like the mask isn't removeable either. The goggles look like they have a dark red lens in them now.

Viperj2k

at first glance a few of those look very realistic, are they doing new base designs too?

nice figure :thumbsup:

AJ Timbs

There's a pretty good deal on Mother's Basement for a pre order Catwoman for £149.99. RRP will be £199.99 and the offer will only be available for 1 week.

Baring in mind the price conversion direct from Sideshow works out at roughly £122.00, you'll pay a pretty big fee for postage and import duty so I think the £149.99 is about the best you'll get for the UK. Everyone knows the prices that Hot Toys figures command on Ebay in the secondary market so get in there quickly if you were thinking of purchasing.

Here's the link:
STORE - Mother's Basement

AJ Timbs

I have to admit I've never purchased anything from that website myself but only because I usually pre order directly from Sideshow to make sure my order is secure before they get to the secondary market. But I was pleased to find this site (which appeared as a sponsored advert on my facebook page). I would have no problem ordering from this site in the future if there's not much difference in price from Sideshow (plus import duty). I just took it that Rebel_scum didn't like the figure :)

vtrmart

Distinguished Member
The price point is really good for the hulk and catwoman figures....mighty tempted to throw a pre order in.

rebel_scum

Distinguished Member
Do you think the site is dodgy rebel or the figure?
I've never heard of the site before, but regardless, I don't think it's worth the money.

It's a £120 pick-up, at the most and that's the maximum I've been prepared to pay, for any female figures I've picked up.

The most I'd pay, if I really, really wanted it, would be the £125 that certain ebay sellers have her for.

But £150? I got Nick Fury cheaper than that.

Last edited:

RyanEsq

Novice Member
I have never purchased from OSB or sideshow and most of the time have managed to get figures from the ebay sellers for reasonable prices.

In other's opinions is this more costly than OSB and sideshow?

gam

I have never purchased from OSB or sideshow and most of the time have managed to get figures from the ebay sellers for reasonable prices.

In other's opinions is this more costly than OSB and sideshow?
I haven't been looking that closely at price comparisons lately but it can be cheaper from ebay but would recommend to stick to the popular sellers for pre-orders and you shouldn't go far wrong, I know when I was looking at prices sideshow tended to be the dearest for hot toys figures a lot of the time

without meaning to state the obvious but its best to compare the prices for each one you go to order and decide then

you could also consider thegoodthebadtherobots or collectiblesdirect which are both uk online shops that seem popular

AJ Timbs

I generally order direct from Sideshow but I think Gam is right that some items are beginning to pop up cheaper, especially when you take into account shipping and import tax. I definitely stick to Sideshow on pre orders that I 100% want in my collection and then take my time looking at ebay for any bargains that may turn up on figures which I want but didn't purchase straight away. My biggest hate with ebay is the Buy it Now option where sellers just try their luck with ridiculous prices.

malky78

I only buy exclusives from Sideshow as I get hit with import fees 100% of the time. My Batsuit Begins & Swat JG worked out at £200 inc all fees.

There are a number of really good ebay sellets that can generally nock £40-50 off that price.

In line with what rebel_scum said, female figures always tend to be £110-125. I currently have 3, (Baby Doll, Amber & Sarah Conner) and they ranged from £100-125 deliverered. I'm waiting until release, but £150 is too much for this imo. It "should" be available after release at £120 if the exchange rate doesn't change massivley in the interim.

Batman2

Distinguished Member
Well just put an order in for Catwoman to go with the Bat-Pod I have on order and Joker 2.0 all from OSB.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Amazon Prime Video in August 2020. Tom's Thumbs.

Trending threads

Top Bottom