Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War Thread

SteveU30

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With the release of this trailer (which looks epic), the figures can't be far behind so I thought I'd start a thread for discussion and figure related news etc...

I'm looking forward to seeing the figures, but I doubt I'll pick any of them up.

This trailer looks awesome. Some cracking figures will come out of this no doubt.

Need some info on the IM armour in it. I'm still on the hunt for a "line up" armour, I'm using the 42 at the moment but want to use that separately from my line up.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the one in the trailer with the blue lights is the MK46

I might boot AOU scarlet witch down the road to get CW version , I have winter soldier , BW, falcon , Cap they won't need changing I doubt. Hawkeye might I like the outfit although you might be able to get custom ?

Hopefully they make a good General Ross and even a Martin Freeman

Love the new look of Hawkeyes suit this might be the one. No need for Cap as am extremely happy with AOU. Still need a black widow and I like the length of her hair in this film just need to see the suit!!

Winter Solider is no my fav marvel film to date

Sneaky pic of Civil War figs:
:eek:
Can't wait to see the reveals for these:
image.jpeg

Looks like a new hawkeye with short sleeves, I only just got AoU version :confused:

Scarlett's got her dolly hair back too :)

I have cap from Age of ultron so I wonder what they're gonna do differently to try and take my money :D

I have cap from Age of ultron so I wonder what they're gonna do differently to try and take my money :D
Good question. I'm not watching the trailer again (cold turkey on Marvel trailers) but as far as I remember the suit looked identical so no idea what they can do other than different accessories or battle damage? Diorama base?

Who knows with HT but I'm more than happy with my Black widow from WS (Much prefer her to the AoU version) plus I'm not liking what I'm seeing with the hair but will reserve final judgement till I see her properly.
As for Hawkeye, to be honest I'd like the sleeveless version but think I'll stick with what I've got. I do like the look & it works well.
Cap...who knows what they'll do, it's an extremely popular figure so I think they'll go all out in the same way they do for an Iron man. Probably lots of extras plus the unmasked head sculpt of WS/AoU could use some work in my opinion, so that's definitely an area that it could be improved. But again I'd have to see if it's warrant an upgrade from what I've got!

image.jpeg

New war machine from civil war & a power pose mk46 :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Some shots of the other civil war characters
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 40
image.jpeg

This looks cool!
image.jpeg

Loving Scarlett's new 'do

Some more shots from the toy fair
image.jpeg

Cap looks more weathered, less shiny & bright, nice touch
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    510.5 KB · Views: 40
image.jpeg

They should have just called this Avengers 3 as that's basically what it is!

Even though a lot of the characters are there (most) I've heard that the focus is really on cap/Bucky/falcon, with the other avengers peppered on top like a seasoning :)
Feige said that phase 3 was gonna have more characters crossing over & stuff, which is great cause by this point the MCU has earned the right to do that, it feels natural to have these characters show up now & I have faith that the story will support that. It can't come soon enough for me ;)

ImageUploadedByAVForums1450438992.985147.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1450439004.029572.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1450439022.069505.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1450439034.071601.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1450439055.985121.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1450439078.663536.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1450439098.114919.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1450439111.972689.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1450439130.657387.jpg

Scarlet Witch looks awesome and I will defo be holding out for that version , other than that ..minor upgrades that I can live without unless I sell the figure that it would be replacing

Wow that's a great widow - don't think I can justify over my WS widow but it's a mega version. Also, the new WM looks awesome there, really cool redesign, everything is subtly different, love that.

Not 100% they've improved the Bucky sculpt there, not convinced by that.

I thought this would be my new "line up" IM but I'm not at all onboard with that. I appreciate this is the PP version but I don't think I like it enough. Pretty gutted there. Maybe it's a grower.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom