Hot toys Batman vs Superman

Batman was about 8 grand?!?
I still can't believe they're actually making these available for sale!
Out of my price range unfortunately.
I feel sorry for the state all the Wonder Woman statues may end up in :rotfl:

[emoji85]

It's great that they are making these scale replicas for shows. I'm genuinely astonished that they are releasing 1:1 scale figures, HT have really taken a leap from 1:6/1:4 scale to this.

I'll just leave this here .... :D

10274173_915193008601688_1551176250967282690_n.jpg

Damn you beat me to it! Cannot wait to get this one. [emoji33]

1430 HKD ..about £130 we will never see it for that :(

Photos from J C Hongs fb page
ImageUploadedByAVForums1458657367.902663.jpg
ImageUploadedByAVForums1458657377.033732.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda torn on this...I think she looks great as WW, but the likeness isn't there for me (lots more shots on fb). Rubber covered elbows and knees too...which look great, but probably won't last. I'm already dreading the day that my Gamora will 'perish' :p

Will likely pass and await the next iteration from her own movie!

Actually, likeness aside, I think she's the best looking figure out of the trinity!

Must own, she looks amazing!
Wow!

Now I'm looking forward to having this beast on my shelf!!!

ImageUploadedByAVForums1458846059.514503.jpg

Last edited:
Fair play that looks great in that shot. I wasn't a fan of the look in the early pics we saw but this is looking beastly.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Yeah people are saying it's too dark, I don't see that as being a flaw though. I'm still super excited and can't wait to see it. That statue looks pretty good, a lot better than the statue that came with the MOS blu ray.

I haven't read any reviews etc I want to go into it with an open mind.

Oh no it's fine didn't mean it like that mate [emoji106]. I never really care for reviews anyway. I'm just looking forward to seeing Afleck as batman. From the trailers I've seen batman fights like a beast!

Watched it this morning (have just woke up after getting in at 3am :/ )
Thought the film was great but they did try and cram a little too much in.
Thought the cast were brilliant, and definitely want a Batfleck figure as I thought he made a great Batman & Bruce Wayne.

The film wasn't too dark story wise, but did feel that the actual image was too dark in places (generally some of the earlier scenes set in Gotham)

going this afternoon ..got a limitless card now so see a few viewing this weekend :)

Batman too dark? Impossible!!!

I really want to see this but not going to get the chance for a couple of weeks which is frustrating!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom