Hot Toys Amazing Spider-Man 2

Bigpig

new suit looks great but is there any ankle movement there?

inzaman

I hope they do a rhino, that would be amazing

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
I wasn't that bothered about a Spider-Man figure but he looks great, love all the accessories particularly the ones out of context, but all will be revealed after I watch it this weekend. Love the newly designed suit especially the eyes.
Once I have seen it I'll decide whether to pre order or not (who am I kidding ;) this guys already on my list)

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
The dynamic figure stand was totally MADE for this guy. It's great that he comes with one.
I Just hope we can get close to the poses that are in the pics. :)

ToyHQ have him up as an APO, haven't seen any others put him up for PO yet, will hold on for a bit & see what the others set the deposit at.

tommyh84

That being said I'm a sucker for a Hot Toys Exclusive so I'll no doubt PO this as soon as Sideshow let me.... Gonna need a version 1 to go with it though :facepalm:

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
APO now up at OSB.
I just pre ordered him :D
Seeing the film in a couple of hours in Dbox & 3D, looking forward to it. :clap:

vtrmart

Distinguished Member
The rhino looks really good but one I can pass on. Now a green goblin......I'd be all over that.

Bigpig

I still liked the film but yup was pretty crammed with cameos and hints loved the battle with electro tho.

I think it works with the Avengers as each character has their own film to go into charter depth then just throw them onto one screen for pure carnage

knave

Not sure about the facial expression because it's like two slightly conflicting expressions - this might be me being an arse due to my arty farty standpoint but with the grimace of the mouth, you'd expect the eyes to be frowning to make it an aggressive snarl BUT if you cover the mouth up, the eyes don't look aggro at all and the mouth isn't snarly enough. To me, this results in it looking like he's just passing a firm stool. They'll probably revise it though anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

TCL announces new soundbars for UK TV consumers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Best TVs of 2020 - Editor's Choice Awards
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Best Projectors of 2020 - Editor's Choice Awards
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Next-Gen Console is Best?
  • By Rik Henderson
  • Published
Top Bottom