Hot On The Heels of "LOL" comes.... PMSL ;)

shotokan101

Ex Member
Reaction score
How I laughed - but I do wonder how they can get away with this sort of advertising :devil:

Buy Flux HD Zoom

....expect to see all my gear up for sale in the Classifieds from tomorrow.... :rolleyes:

Jim

How I laughed - but I do wonder how they can get away with this sort of advertising :devil:

Buy Flux HD Zoom

....expect to see all my gear up for sale in the Classifieds from tomorrow.... :rolleyes:

Jim

Where's advertising standards? biggest laugh from me was the lens comparison table - genius :)

Definitely a touch of Genius there :D

Whilst this is highly amusing part of me gets irritated with advertising like this knowing how regulated advertising is for my profession and the problems you face if you don't adhere to them.

Anyway, off my soap box many lols. Especially when you look at the sample pics that look 10x worse than the very first phone camera :laugh:

Landscape Sized Photos Will Never Be the Same Again!

...well that's for sure.... whatever "size" that is :D

tweet_1.jpg

But, but, he won first place.

tweet_1.jpg

But, but, he won first place.

Are you suggesting that it's not totally believable that a photo of a badly photoshopped hand holding a phone taking a picture of the Empire State bldg with the top chopped off won a competition? I hope you've got a good lawyer!

I thought the PX3 award was totally made up but turns out it's a real competition! Doesn't surprise me he won it considering some of the crap he was up against.
PX3 - Winners

Turns out we may be wrong, and this is one seriously impressive piece of kit. It looks like it must be a crop of the picture below, which did win first place in the tenth annual awards :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

1-64222-16_PX3_Julia_Anna_Gospodarou_Manhattan_Blues_1000px.jpg

Are you suggesting that it's not totally believable that a photo of a badly photoshopped hand holding a phone taking a picture of the Empire State bldg with the top chopped off won a competition? I hope you've got a good lawyer!

...probably would have been "Explored" on Flickr as well... :devil:

Whilst this is highly amusing part of me gets irritated with advertising like this knowing how regulated advertising is for my profession and the problems you face if you don't adhere to them.

Anyway, off my soap box many lols. Especially when you look at the sample pics that look 10x worse than the very first phone camera :laugh:

It's still the Wild West out there with nothing effective cross border that I know of. Strong case for at least much better coordination between countries?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom