• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hot Fuzz (Simon Pegg, Nick Frost)

partyweb

Distinguished Member
:smashin: From the same team that brought you Shaun of the Dead:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425112/

Plot Outline: Jealous colleagues conspire to get a top London cop (Pegg) transferred to a small town and paired with a witless new partner (Frost). On the beat, the pair stumble upon a series of suspicious accidents and events.

Director

Edgar Wright

Screenwriter(s)
Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg

Cast
Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Jim Broadbent, Timothy Dalton, Steve Coogan, Martin Freeman, Timothy Spall, Paddy Considine, Bill Bailey, Olivia Colman, Anne Reid, Rafe Spall, David Bradley, Stewart Wilson, Paul Freeman, Edward Woodward

Release Date: March 9, 2007

Video Blogs:
http://www.workingtitlefilms.com/featureProductionDiary.php?featureID=97

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
looking forward to it :smashin:

Toasty

Distinguished Member
I hope this is another good film, it'll be great to see a string of films from these guys..

T800

Love the Lethal Weapon trailer score :smashin:

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
yeah teaser 2 is great.note the dvds in the dvd basket

signs

Banned
looks great this, even better if they have the EELS doing some songs on the sound track :smashin: (CLIP 2)

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
wonder how many SOTD nods will be in the movie, theres two in the trailer at least, i cant wait for this, love everything they have done, have you seen the zombies bit on danger 50,000volts,thats class too

GalacticaActual

Distinguished Member
The movie poster is now out:smashin:

Attachments

• HFUKteaser.jpg
    HFUKteaser.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 53

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Meet Simon and Nick recently at a Hot Fuzz promo in London and they signed a Hot Fuzz leaflet for me which I stuck in a frame with two promo postcards...

HotFuzz.jpg

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
indy im really jealous, if you decide to sell it let me know first!!

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Oh did I mention what a nice guy Simon was...

CIMG1817.jpg

FrancescoNoir

Being a Universal picture, the joy for me as an HD-DVD owner is that we will undoubtedly get an HD-DVD release! Maybe in time for Christmas? :D

PaleRider1975

Vue cinema in Portsmouth are having a gala premiere on Monday the 5th February at 2030, ten days before the national release, tickets are only £10 and you get a free copy of SOTD and a Hot Fuzz movie poster. I think I may have to pop along to see it.

C225

Distinguished Member
So is one in edinburgh may go along to see it looks quite funny.

PaleRider1975

I booked two tickets yesterday, came to £21:20 with booking fee. :thumbsup: I'll post what I think of the film next Tuesday.

hot-fuzz

Banned
Oh man am i going to lvoe this film. Hopefully might do a bit of positive PR work for my job !!!

I am a complete Spaced Geek and bore alot of people with it.
This is going to be one funny film, and might even treat the missus to the showing on Velntines day ...... arent i a gentleman.

:clap: :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom