Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Horror Movie Quiz

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Marc, May 28, 2005.

1. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,101
    I created an Excel based Horror movie picture quiz just over a year ago, and upon doing a search, realised i've never posted a link to it here. If you're bored, click the link and have a play..

HORROR MOVIE QUIZ

If you don't have Excel installed on your PC, you can download Excel Viewer 2003 from here free of charge.

See how many of the movies you recognise, but please don't post the answers here unless you enclose them in spoiler tags.

To use spoiler tags, write spoiler inside two square brackets [ and ] before your spoilers and then write /spoiler inside two square brackets [ and ] after you're done.

Please let me know what you think of the quiz, because i'm thinking about doing a second one if enough people are interested.

2. partyweb

partyweb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +529
    God, I can't believe I only got 10 right after 15 mins :eek:

3. keaton

keaton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I love a good quiz, I'll give it a go :) eerrr, xls. ahh, excel. I dunno, guess I will give it a miss then :( Dont know why I dont have excel, wouldn't know how to get it either.

Sorry!

4. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,101
    you can download microsoft excel viewer. the previous one (97) didnt work very well but there's a 2003 version now which might be better. it wont let you save any changes but it should hopefully open it, and support the formulas it uses..

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c8378bf4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN

5. Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +138
    Great quiz.

17 out of 50 so far.

There's a few others that look familiar (that red ship/brain/plant/thing :confused: ) but I think you've got to be a bit of a Horror expert to get most of those.

Top work :smashin: