1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hornydragon _ Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by davei, Mar 6, 2005.

1. davei

davei

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello,

Sorry to bother you HD but it seems you are the man to ask!! I am new to buying plasma and dlp's etc so I was wondering if you can give me some advice?

I have a budget of 2k and there are 4 sets i have seen and like:

1)Sony KE42TS2 42" plasma (on offer in a shop in town for 2k as it is the last one - but i believe it usually retails for more??)
    2) sagem axium 50" dlp rear projection
    3) JVC GMV42 plasma (on offer in r sounds for 1.5k including feet and speakers)
    4) panasonic th42pwd6bx plasma (1,100 in richer sounds without input board)

It will be connected to sky plus digital and either a new home cinema system or hi fi speakers

Obviously it would be nice to have some change from 2k but i still want the best for my money.

could you give me any advice? it would be much appreciated.
    ( i need to decide before tomoz morning the sony is the only one left in the shop)

dave

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    er i replied in your other thread, you must decide between RPTV and plasma both have advantages and and disadvantages...If you choose plasma i would say Panny PWD6/PW7/PWD7 with AV AMP and 5.1 speakers acan be yours for £2k see your other posts and my reply read the thread yes is very long write down any questions you have as you go (most have been answered on the thread) then see what you think.