Horizon Line

GreyMutton

Prominent Member
Reaction score
So we've just watched this on amazon prime and I really want avforums to review it. @Phil Hinton can you make this happen please?

Don't tell Cas or Tom anything about it beforehand though. All I'll say is its a disaster movie where 2 halfwits are stuck on a plane together and have to try and fly it back to land.

We've actually laughed more at this than most comedies we've watched of late and I really want to inflict it upon, I mean get your esteemed reviewers opinions 😂😂😂

This is one for Tom surely? He loves reviewing these quality films. :)
Oh yes, I'm 45mins in and it's definitely worthy of a Tom review IMO.

Of course prior to viewing I would strongly suggest finding a fork, remove the cork, and then stab yourself, forcefully, in both eyes so you are no longer able to locate the remote control.

one of the parts that really got me was when they were trying to save weight. So they chuck the body of their dear friend out into the abyss before the rum. The scariest thing was they had no ginger beer or fresh lime 😂

I'm not sure if there was anything, at all, to redeem the steaming, fetid, turd pile of a film.

Nope, I've got nothing :)

I'm not entirely certain, and I would have to rewatch to be certain and that ain't gonna happen, but I think I spotted a compass in the main, lower, instruments and they were using one in up above the screen which was broken, shocker.

Although I'm sure they would have managed to kill that one also in some random happenstance, maybe a spilt cocktail they were enjoying with their pilot who needed something to take his heart medication...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom