Horizon Line (Amazon) Movie Review & Comments

It's the filmatic equivalent of being around your new, and very attractive, date's parents house when last night's curry strikes back, and the toilet won't flush 😁

“2 foot wolverine”

:rotfl:

It's a 3/10 but with an Unmissable badge. I'm suitably intrigued, Tom....

"don’t even get me started on Chekhov’s shark"

:rotfl:

It's the filmatic equivalent of being around your new, and very attractive, date's parents house when last night's curry strikes back, and the toilet won't flush 😁

Could I compare that to when I reached final interview stage for a job I really wanted and Norovirus finally produced itself mid interview.

But what are Netflix doing. Might as well rename themselves WeBuyAnyFilm.com

It’s on Netflix

Saw this at cinema last summer. I quite liked it, in a so bad it’s good kinda way.

@Tom Davies, that review was incredible. I really hope Keith David got well paid for this. I know he’s not always had the best barometer of quality of the art/how much are they paying?, but I hope this got him a new hot tub or kitchen.

I wouldn't worry too much for Keith David, he has Rick and Morty episodes to fall back on from now and into his dotage.
This film doesn't do much for breaking the stereotypes of women drivers/fliers, who don't listen to any instructions and keep leaving the bloody door open.
It breaks so many laws of physics but at least maintains another: pretty people are dumb.

Thanks Tom - terrible Movies always produce your most entertaining rants, so I'm sorry, but I dearly hope that the studios keep churning out stuff like this so you can keep reviewing them! :D
Personally, I will keep this Event below my Horizon.
P.S. did your eye fully recover? Genuinely asking.

This is a Swedish film so it would be interesting to see it dubbed with the Swedish language, maybe the story would be better understood.
Alexander Dreymon does do a Nordic accent reasonably well too, however there's no mention if he took off his shirt, his upper body physique looked pretty good in The Last Kingdom.

Holy moley, sorry about your eyeball, that was grim reading.

Is it too late to post a trigger warning?
Is that similat to a safety catch, or a "don't pull this" sign?
Otherwise I'm lost (SWMBO nods agreement in background).

Tom Davis : Best reviewer evaaaaaaaar.
I need to watch this.
Is a bottle of dead man's fingers as filmic companion a necessity?

It was so bad it was good, I could not stop laughing, and you just knew what was coming next.

2/10 for acting/plot/ 6/10 for the laughing.

Unfortunately I now have to watch this even though I have so many films queued up to watch that I know will be better. Damn. Dare I say the trailer did not look tooooo bad?

Unfortunately I now have to watch this even though I have so many films queued up to watch that I know will be better. Damn. Dare I say the trailer did not look tooooo bad?
Trailer and HDR got me interested and the review wasn’t up when I saw it. I’ve seen worse and turned it off but kept watching so it’s a cheesy 3 from me as well. Compass bit will stay with me forever, comedy gold albeit unintended🤣

HAHA, I didn't get past the bar scene at the beginning, it was so bad at that point I couldn't see the point wasting my life watching the rest of it. Terrible movie!

We watched it. It wasn't great, but it was still way better than "I'm Thinking of Ending Things".

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom