Hori Virtua Figher Arcade Stick (360) £34.99inc

justageezer

£34.99 delivered from Virgin (Zavvi) in their January sale. Normally £49.99.
The best* arcade stick for the 360 by a long way.
I paid more than this for a used DOA4 stick from fleabay (same stick, different graphics, somewhat rarer) and it's bumped my high scores on 4 Xbox Live Arcade titles so far.
My only disappointment is that you can't select 4-way for the stick (for Frogger / Pacman etc), and you can't use it for double-stick games like Robotron, Geometry Wars etc - but for this price it's a steal if you hate trying to play 80's arcade titles with a joypad as much as I do :)

hth,
Paul

*OK, an X-Arcade with a PS2 adapter into an XFPS may be better - but would probably cost over £100 even 2nd hand.

scotty78

Gamestation are doing the hori sticks in store on sale at £19.99 I picked one up for my ps3, however I know over at NTSC forum they were saying the 360 version is avaliable at the same price, note not all stores have them but def a great price for a good quality arcade stick

sharogers

Standard Member
i got both the PS3 and the 360 versions for 19.99 at gamestation, as last post indicated.

little more impressed with the 360 version (better desgin), also works with a lot more games from xbox live...

use with metal slug 3 (Excellent) and anything that does not require the second analog stick. This also means it is great for SWOS....

mightyevi5u

Gamestation are doing the hori sticks in store on sale at £19.99 I picked one up for my ps3, however I know over at NTSC forum they were saying the 360 version is avaliable at the same price, note not all stores have them but def a great price for a good quality arcade stick
Cheers for the heads up. Just picked up the last one from a relatively local branch, as they seem to be sold out most places now.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom