Hooked up to tru-hd

Dave2

Ok need little help . i got my 5.1 cable for my tosh hd-d1 hooked it up the the analouge .

My question is , is tru-hd automatic via this ? and what settings does everyone have in there setup for this ? db levels if possible ?

Twan1

Banned
Dave, true hd is only on certain discs and has to be selected in the actual dvd manual on each disc.

As far as db levels and setup, that really depends on ur individual system.

Dave2

Dave, true hd is only on certain discs and has to be selected in the actual dvd manual on each disc.

As far as db levels and setup, that really depends on ur individual system.

ahh sweet

Superman returns has tru-hd and when i go to the menue and audio it says audio button with a cross next to it. How would i select it that way ?

vinnyemmery

Standard Member
what i do ion my xa1 is start the film and use the information button (it displays what video codec and what audio codec on screen) then on the top right theres a button with 3 circles on it its under the power button ,press this and it cycles through the audio codecs on screen if there are any additional codecs

Dave2

what i do ion my xa1 is start the film and use the information button (it displays what video codec and what audio codec on screen) then on the top right theres a button with 3 circles on it its under the power button ,press this and it cycles through the audio codecs on screen if there are any additional codecs
thanx vinny will try that asap :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom