For Sale Honor 6 Plus in black plus case.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by scarborian, Jun 8, 2015.

1. scarborian

scarborian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Hi all,

Bought this a couple of weeks ago from Amazon UK to try out the camera (which is awesome) but it is a little too big for my hands so I've decided to sell it on to someone who can use it. It can run two sims at the same time or a sim and micro sd combination. Due for a Lollipop upgrade soon.
    It's the UK pack with three pin UK charger and all accessories included and un-used. The phone is in 'mint' condition, been in a smoke free environment and comes with a great 'Nilkin' clip on case to protect the back. These are selling for £299 on Amazon and from Three UK so this one is a good £50 saving and includes RMSD to your door. No trades or offers thanks.

Any questions please ask.
    Cheers

17969838204_ae266b09e1_z.jpg 18592480265_0c8055cb77_z.jpg

Price and currency: £224
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.