For Sale Hong nor x1cr RTR plus more

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by robgti, Feb 28, 2013.

1. robgti

robgti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Hi guys, selling my hong nor x1cr as I just do not get the time now to use it. Everything is there to get you out messing around with it straight away.

It comes fitted with a brand new wing, almost new on road tyres, used off road tyres, plenty of spare wheel and clutch bell bearings and more.

It is fitted with the SH .25 engine which still works fine. Will also include nearly 7 litres of 25% fuel.

Has a hump pack, radio, fail safe, spare glow plugs, ansmann charger and also Fusion NX85 charger, glow starter and charger.

I will also include 8 rechargeable AA batteries. There is also a load of various shock oils and I think diff oils which I will also include.

I will take payment by either bank transfer or paypal if the fees are covered.

Price I am looking for is £180 for everything.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. robgti

robgti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Bump.

Will listen to offers.