Honey badgers April of Nintendo!

addyb

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Ok well thought in celebration of the Wii U games revival I would have a nothing but solid Nintendo gaming until Dark Souls II hits the pc (April 25th)

So that's no gaming on any other platform besides my Wii U and 3DS XL.

Lined up are:

Wii U

Super Mario 3D
Pikmin 3
Super Mario Kart (eshop)
Donkey Kong Country: TF

3DSXL

Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright
Zelda: Link between 2 worlds
Fire Emblem: Awakening

I'm not planning on finishing any of these just this is the selection I will switch between over the next 25 days or so. :)

Ok well thought in celebration of the Wii U games revival I would have a nothing but solid Nintendo gaming until Dark Souls II hits the pc (April 25th)

So that's no gaming on any other platform besides my Wii U and 3DS XL.

Lined up are:

Wii U

Super Mario 3D
Pikmin 3
Super Mario Kart (eshop)
Donkey Kong Country: TF

3DSXL

Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright
Zelda: Link between 2 worlds
Fire Emblem: Awakening

I'm not planning on finishing any of these just this is the selection I will switch between over the next 25 days or so. :)

I'd add to say that you won't find any better on the other platforms imo. Great selection and variety of Nintendo games there m8 - I highly doubt you'll finish any of them before April 25th.

I myself have been looking at Zelda A link between 2 worlds!havent played snes version for ages,reckon its worth getting that off VC on wii u and playing through that 1st?

As for Pikmin 3!if you havent played,your in for a treat!other games not getting a look in at the moment!

I myself have been looking at Zelda A link between 2 worlds!havent played snes version for ages,reckon its worth getting that off VC on wii u and playing through that 1st?

Hard to say really. I faced that choice but really wanted a handheld Zelda fix so went for 2 worlds. Just need to source myself a cheap 2nd hand pikmin 3 :)

Yeah I had Pikmin when it first came out but unfortunately I got GTA V shortly after it so literally only did the first couple of levels.

Well last night I finished both Layton and wrights prologues and did the first quest on Zelda TW. Tonight it will be super Mario kart after the footy :)

Be careful with A Link Between Worlds.

Once you get into it you will be addicted.

Be careful with A Link Between Worlds.

Once you get into it you will be addicted.

I bet mate. I love the merging feature on it where you turn into a painting. Great addition to the gameplay. Saying that Layton vs Wright is great so far as well :)

Never played a Phoenix wright game before.
I'm tempted to get an older one to see what they're like.

Damn it, £22 is a great price for Pikmin3, right when I promised I wouldn't make any more purchases for a few months after buying yet another watch
clear.png
:(

Hi all,

Just a quick one to say I won't be round here much (if at all) in the coming months due to health reasons so just wanted to say happy gaming.

Hi all,

Just a quick one to say I won't be round here much (if at all) in the coming months due to health reasons so just wanted to say happy gaming.

Hope all is ok m8 - you might be back sooner than later (hopefully). Mario Kart 8 isn't far off but I hope your health is good so that you can enjoy with us too :)

Hope nothing serious Adam, take care buddy.

Hi all,

Sorry to hear that mate :(. Hope you get better soon Adam and enjoy the Nintendo goodness!

Get well soon Adam.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom