• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Honey badgers April of Nintendo!

addyb

Distinguished Member
Ok well thought in celebration of the Wii U games revival I would have a nothing but solid Nintendo gaming until Dark Souls II hits the pc (April 25th)

So that's no gaming on any other platform besides my Wii U and 3DS XL.

Lined up are:

Wii U

Super Mario 3D
Pikmin 3
Super Mario Kart (eshop)
Donkey Kong Country: TF

3DSXL

Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright
Zelda: Link between 2 worlds
Fire Emblem: Awakening

I'm not planning on finishing any of these just this is the selection I will switch between over the next 25 days or so. :)

Tazbot

Distinguished Member
Ok well thought in celebration of the Wii U games revival I would have a nothing but solid Nintendo gaming until Dark Souls II hits the pc (April 25th)

So that's no gaming on any other platform besides my Wii U and 3DS XL.

Lined up are:

Wii U

Super Mario 3D
Pikmin 3
Super Mario Kart (eshop)
Donkey Kong Country: TF

3DSXL

Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright
Zelda: Link between 2 worlds
Fire Emblem: Awakening

I'm not planning on finishing any of these just this is the selection I will switch between over the next 25 days or so. :)

I'd add to say that you won't find any better on the other platforms imo. Great selection and variety of Nintendo games there m8 - I highly doubt you'll finish any of them before April 25th.

WESTHAMUTD1

I myself have been looking at Zelda A link between 2 worlds!havent played snes version for ages,reckon its worth getting that off VC on wii u and playing through that 1st?

As for Pikmin 3!if you havent played,your in for a treat!other games not getting a look in at the moment!

addyb

Distinguished Member
I myself have been looking at Zelda A link between 2 worlds!havent played snes version for ages,reckon its worth getting that off VC on wii u and playing through that 1st?

Hard to say really. I faced that choice but really wanted a handheld Zelda fix so went for 2 worlds. Just need to source myself a cheap 2nd hand pikmin 3 :)

addyb

Distinguished Member
Yeah I had Pikmin when it first came out but unfortunately I got GTA V shortly after it so literally only did the first couple of levels.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Well last night I finished both Layton and wrights prologues and did the first quest on Zelda TW. Tonight it will be super Mario kart after the footy :)

Nezben

Distinguished Member
Be careful with A Link Between Worlds.

Once you get into it you will be addicted.

Nezben

Distinguished Member
Never played a Phoenix wright game before.
I'm tempted to get an older one to see what they're like.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Damn it, £22 is a great price for Pikmin3, right when I promised I wouldn't make any more purchases for a few months after buying yet another watch
clear.png
:(

addyb

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

Just a quick one to say I won't be round here much (if at all) in the coming months due to health reasons so just wanted to say happy gaming.

Tazbot

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

Just a quick one to say I won't be round here much (if at all) in the coming months due to health reasons so just wanted to say happy gaming.

Hope all is ok m8 - you might be back sooner than later (hopefully). Mario Kart 8 isn't far off but I hope your health is good so that you can enjoy with us too :)

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

Sorry to hear that mate :(. Hope you get better soon Adam and enjoy the Nintendo goodness!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom