Honda CR-V Sat Nav - mp3

Discussion in 'Video Streaming Boxes & Services' started by SiWilli, Jul 26, 2005.

1. SiWilli

SiWilli
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a UK spec Honda CR-V with factory fit Sat Nav, and I want to connect an mp3 player to it. It has a CD changer interface, does anyone know if there is an adaptor available to allow aux input?
    :confused:

2. zyxst

zyxst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I’ve got a similar problem. I’m trying to get the correct Dension ice>Link plus to connect to the Sat Nav in my 2005 CRV.

I’ve just had the unit out of the dash to have a look at the back, which was surprisingly easy, there are two unused connectors on the back of the unit. I’m going to take a photograph to send to Dension to see if they have any idea which of their kits I should use. I’ll put the photo up on the forum to see if it helps anyone identify which piece of kit you need to connect to Sat Nav.

I’ll keep you posted on any developments.

Zyxst

3. slavin

slavin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello

I have the same problem, I would really appreciate some help on this. teh denison ICE + is not available for our vehicles, the ICE standard is available but is an FM modulator. I have just been to Halfords and they say the ICE standard will still require retuning through towns at £150!!! they sell a harmann kardon model but it does not loo right with CRV dashboard at £100, again an FM modulator.

A hard wired £60 but I am not sure if they work.

Thanks