honda civic

bryan27

Standard Member
hi can anybody help me please i have got to install a new car stereo for my sister at the weekend its the honda civic but its the same shape as the rover 400 series does anybody know if it will have the iso type plug or will i need an adaptor lead as i have told her to buy a radio with iso plug on it thanks in advance

Ayub

Distinguished Member
The system is as follows...

Remove stereo behind the stereo yuo will find the iso plug to the right of the plug you will see a plastic lug. Cut this out now as it will save you lots of skin and time later.....

The stero will fit into the console but you will have to open the glove box and "1/2 remove it by pressing the right side/ shove it towards the left ( the plastic lug will come out) and pull the cable connection behind the console manually.

Once the stereo is installed you dont need anything at all. test before slotting back. If you stuck get in touch.

Ayub

Distinguished Member
The system is as follows...

Remove stereo behind the stereo yuo will find the iso plug to the right of the plug you will see a plastic lug. Cut this out now as it will save you lots of skin and time later.....

The stero will fit into the console but you will have to open the glove box and "1/2 remove it by pressing the right side/ shove it towards the left ( the plastic lug will come out) and pull the cable connection behind the console manually.

Once the stereo is installed you dont need anything at all. test before slotting back. If you stuck get in touch.

remember when installing the stereo or playing with fuse box DONT HAVE THE KEY IN THE IGNITION, this will set off the SRS light and although its not hard to switch it off its a pain in the blair

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom