1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homicide fans please read!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Jun 20, 2002.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

If anyone has been watching or taping "Homicde: Life On The Street" off of the Hallmark channel, then you ought to be made aware of the following information.

As you know, the show is aired at 9pm, with a 1am repeat. Yesterday, Hallmark made an error, which they have now been made aware of, courtesy of your's truly.

Yesterday, 19th June, the 9pm airing was of Season 2, Episode 4 "A Many Splendoured Thing". This was correct. However, the 1am repeat, was of Season 1, Episode 4 "A Shot In The Dark".

I contacted Hallmark, and they have now been told of the error. They apologised, and explained that the 1am repeat was a human error. However, whilst they won't be repeating the episode again for the moment, Homicide fans should not despair as it will be shown again on August 15th.

As of tonight, they will continue with Season 3, Episode 1 "Nearer My God To Thee".

Pooch

2. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I got caught out on that, what with the botch, and was left saying, "What the Luis Guzman's is going on, you're gone buddy?!"
    Oh well, at least it's coming back round. Comfort in watching the uncomfortable. Thanks for the HU Poochie boy;)