• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Homeplugs...

IrritatedBadger

Distinguished Member
Just a quick question,

I've got a BT Home Hub and am looking I buy some homeplugs as our walls make it impossible to connect sometimes, is it possible to connect multiple homeplugs together?

I have an Xbox and Mac in my bedroom, a pc in my fathers room and a pc in my sisters room. Is it possible to link them all to the home hub? All the sockets are on the same ring.

Cheers for the help.

Dan.

dspit1664

Established Member
In short yes just buy some home plugs one at your router the others in each room where you have your device you want to connect to. There is a great link on plugs in this forum.

dspit1664

Established Member
See Home Plug FAQ here it clearly lays out pros and cons of plugs in great detail , by Graham

dspit1664

Established Member
Thank you spyder still a little new to av working out how to link from one thread. Lol open in safari, as using iPhone, then copy paste URL ;) dah me

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom