Home Screen Thread.

Dazo

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Shamelessly stolen from another forum. Lets see your home screens I think mine changes daily. :rotfl:

Swapping between these 2 at the moment.

homenew.png
homezr.png

If you can tell me how to screen grab on an unrooted device id happly show cmy screens.

G

There is another recent thread for this somewhere. It might be worth merging it :smashin:

sorry guys but thats to much of a mission. I've been trying to download the libiaries from Google for an hour - i'm on a 20meg connection and its either not responding or so slow it could feature on Richard Hammonds Invisible Worlds.

I think on balance i have to say i prefer the iPhone home/power key combo for taking screenshots. :laugh:

G

Shamelessly stolen from another forum. Lets see your home screens I think mine changes daily. :rotfl:

homenew.png

homezr.png

How do you get the bluetooth / gps / mobile / wifi icons on your desktop? Is it just a case of dragging and dropping or is it an app?

Sorry for a basic question but Mrs Scrapbook has just got one (i havent had a proper play yet) and it will be useful to have them on her home screen.

Last edited:

homenew.png

homezr.png
do you mind telling me where you got the new icons from?

How do you get the bluetooth / gps / mobile / wifi icons on your desktop? Is it just a case of dragging and dropping or is it an app?

Sorry for a basic question but Mrs Scrapbook has just got one (i havent had a proper play yet) and it will be useful to have them on her home screen.

tap the + button/ icon as shown in the picture above then tap widgets and then settings... and there they are.

There is also this widget which can be had by long press on empty screen then widgets then power control :smashin:

snap20100612_072438.png

do you mind telling me where you got the new icons from?

Think I got most of them from the Market. Ibox icon packs are free and I think there are 2 packs to download. I also have DevinceIcons but not sure where I got them.

<snip>

What clock/weather thing is that?.. could do with scaling down to get a bit more screen real estate!

What clock/weather thing is that?.. could do with scaling down to get a bit more screen real estate!

It looks like "digital clock widget" and "weatherbug" which are both free in the market :smashin:

Here's mine

Attachments

• snap20100612_135906.jpg
    snap20100612_135906.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 55
These two are mine at the minute.

You can also take screenshots if you're running a rooted phone using apps from the market like drocap2 or ShootMe.

Attachments

• 4694577090_f178870c80.jpg
    4694577090_f178870c80.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 4694584826_c893597804.jpg
    4694584826_c893597804.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 67

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom