• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Home plugs connection

Mowlith

Standard Member
Hi all,

I have just got a home plug system so my son can connect his PS3. Everything connected fine, and it is working ok....But he keeps losing connection.

we think it seems to be when I am on line surfing downstairs and he is playing ps3 up stairs.

would my internet connection speed have anything to do with this, I am on a 2meg service. Or is there anything else it could be?

Thanks in advance

JDCFH

Prominent Member
Hi all,

I have just got a home plug system so my son can connect his PS3. Everything connected fine, and it is working ok....But he keeps losing connection.

we think it seems to be when I am on line surfing downstairs and he is playing ps3 up stairs.

would my internet connection speed have anything to do with this, I am on a 2meg service. Or is there anything else it could be?

Thanks in advance

I only have a 2meg connection due to the stone age telephone system where i live. I also have a set of homeplugs to connect my PS3 to my router and then i have a wireless connection to my P.C and my wifes laptop.

My connection never drops out ever though and is split 3 ways. Maybe something is wrong somewhere with the homeplug connection :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom