Home LED...when does it illuminate?

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
I've got the home LED set to be in use...but when does it actually operate?

I had three friend request notifications today and thought these would illuminate it but they didn't?

Cheers

ROBIN50N

leamspaceman said:
I've got the home LED set to be in use...but when does it actually operate?

I had three friend request notifications today and thought these would illuminate it but they didn't?

Cheers
It only flashes breifly it doesnt stay on.

safcalibur

Distinguished Member
yep as Robin5on says it only flashes briefly. you gotta be quick! Everytime a friend comes online it flashes and miiverse updates e.g. replies to posts etc... I dont find it very user friendly though, i'd much prefer a little notification pop up on the screen so I dont have to break my gaming.

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
I swear mine didn't do anything? Switched the console on from the gamepad...went into Miiverse and saw friend request notifications?

safcalibur

Distinguished Member
I dont think it will flash if you're on the home menu, the miiverse icon or friends icon will pulsate to notify you. The LED will only flash if you are in the middle of a game i think.

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
...it just worked when a friend came online. Yes...very brief indeed, just two quick flashes then it goes off! I think I'd prefer if it stayed on just pulsating slightly.

Nezben

Distinguished Member
Mine briefly flashes twice when a friend comes online, like what has been said.
Im not sure if it flashes with notifications.

I would like an option for it to keep flashing until i see what the notif is.

shade_of_meta

Nezben said:
Mine briefly flashes twice when a friend comes online, like what has been said.
Im not sure if it flashes with notifications.

I would like an option for it to keep flashing until i see what the notif is.
It flashes with notifications as well! I've had it flash when someone replies to a post I've made!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom