Home Extension : New Diner/Kitchen/Seating Area

shodan

Distinguished Member
I love this thread! About to embark on a 2 story extension to create a dining room and utility room downstairs (dining room just have space for indoor exercising and training) and double the size size of the bathroom upstairs and create one room into two larger rooms. Think I'm going to go through the thread a few times and look at your time frames etc.
How did the underfloor heating workout for you and do you have it everywhere else in the house or is it tied into conventional Central heating?

Shyam

I love this thread! About to embark on a 2 story extension to create a dining room and utility room downstairs (dining room just have space for indoor exercising and training) and double the size size of the bathroom upstairs and create one room into two larger rooms. Think I'm going to go through the thread a few times and look at your time frames etc.
How did the underfloor heating workout for you and do you have it everywhere else in the house or is it tied into conventional Central heating?

Thanks @shodan. Your project sounds interesting, I look forward to the updates!

Underfloor heating is excellent, just set the Nest thermostat and forget about it. The heat is more even compared to radiators. It's currently only in the extension, but it can be easily extended to the rest of the house. The rest of the house uses radiators. I have a Nest separate thermostat for them.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom