benzol

GrahamMG said:
Yes, Yes and ???
Yes and - any good ? Your opinion ? :)

i.e. did they said something about speakers - as they have Calliope picture
on the website but thats it?

GrahamMG

Nice to see Barry again ;)
A new CD player and the AV30 replacement, some new prototype Wharfedale floor standers that sounded OK if a little odd in the treble given the size of the room, a poor projector (too much ambient light) and some very pretty girls enticing everyone into the room. Oh and a DVD32FLR as the DVD source for the projector I assumed, which I further assume means that they don't have anything better than that yet ;) Oh and Dave Patching looked a little bit fragile on return to the bar at about 1am..... :D
Seriously I was a bit busy myself so not an in depth report......

benzol

GrahamMG said:
Nice to see Barry again ;)
A new CD player and the AV30 replacement, some new prototype Wharfedale floor standers that sounded OK if a little odd in the treble given the size of the room, a poor projector (too much ambient light) and some very pretty girls enticing everyone into the room. Oh and a DVD32FLR as the DVD source for the projector I assumed, which I further assume means that they don't have anything better than that yet ;) Oh and Dave Patching looked a little bit fragile on return to the bar at about 1am..... :D
Seriously I was a bit busy myself so not an in depth report......
Thanks Graham - ervery little helps :D

Trending threads

Top Bottom