1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home Entertainment AV Unit

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by Bales1983, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Bales1983

Bales1983

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

My new home entertainment kit is coming together well, got a new Sanyo 32WN5 and a DVD/Surround Kit, just need shelving and and storage for the equipment and DVD's now, Ive looked about a bit but cannot find something that is quite like the one i have drawn a diagram of, has anyone come across one of these before?? Its about 5ft long, and height doesnt matter (as long as its less than 8' 6"!!) I would like the bottom to be about 2 feet wide up to the tv layer then about a foot wide after that, hope everyone can follow that??

Thanks for all who help me

Lee

Attached Files:

2. wizbongre

wizbongre

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    The only thing I can suggest is making it yourself...

Its really easy, just measure up all the pieces and go to your local B&Q warehouse (other timber stockists are available ;) ) with a drawing and get them to cut all your pieces for your. I've done this a few times and if you have got your measurements spot on all you have to do is screw it all together. Bit like a diy flat pack!

Good luck!

3. John

John

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,619
    have a look at ikea , I'm sure I've seen something like that there

4. John

John

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: