Home demos?

most places will offer a full refund within 14 days no questions asked, i've done that a couple of times at dixons. Thats effectively a home demo?

most places will offer a full refund within 14 days no questions asked, i've done that a couple of times at dixons. Thats effectively a home demo?

Thats right. Comet do this aswell.................and then charge you 10% of the cost of your purchase for repackagaing as they wont be able to sell the opened box at full price.

Sure they wont :rolleyes:

lol, i didnt have any problem so i guess it might be down to who you speak to. I know under distance selling regulations you can definitely return any item bought online for a full refund, maybe just paying the cost to return the item.

Now that has surprised me. I guess like you say above - it all depends who you talk to. Maybe a very good reason to not discount buying from Dixons. thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom