• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Home demos?

qwert-e

most places will offer a full refund within 14 days no questions asked, i've done that a couple of times at dixons. Thats effectively a home demo?

ESA2

most places will offer a full refund within 14 days no questions asked, i've done that a couple of times at dixons. Thats effectively a home demo?

Thats right. Comet do this aswell.................and then charge you 10% of the cost of your purchase for repackagaing as they wont be able to sell the opened box at full price.

Sure they wont :rolleyes:

qwert-e

lol, i didnt have any problem so i guess it might be down to who you speak to. I know under distance selling regulations you can definitely return any item bought online for a full refund, maybe just paying the cost to return the item.

j0hn

Banned

Now that has surprised me. I guess like you say above - it all depends who you talk to. Maybe a very good reason to not discount buying from Dixons. thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom