1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

home cinema sound and picture sync

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by gary1964, Jan 18, 2004.

1. gary1964

gary1964

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can you help with what is probably a simple question. We recently bought a LG home cinema system and connected it all up successfully with a sky box feeding through it into the TV. However, on lots of programmes the sound coming from the speakers seems unsynched with the picture on the screen....only just but enough to be annoying. Is this normal with home cinema....the instruction manual doesn't mention it. Is there a setting or a something I should be changing?

Hope you can help or point me to a website which can.

:) :clap:

2. bonzobanana

bonzobanana

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +216
  3. Dagwood

Dagwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. rovi

rovi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the Lg LH-C6235 and my problem was the same as yours but had to fight long and hard with Lg to get it recognised. In the end they sent me through a cd update and instructions which fixed it. I advise you to pester them for the update or if it is the same system get back to me and I can send you a copy of the cd.

5. gary1964

gary1964

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Rovi -- yes, my system is the LH6235 the same as yours -- if you can send me a copy of the update cd that would be great and save what sounds like a long time on the phone to LG.

If you PM me your email address I'll send you my details.

Many thanks

Gary

6. rovi

rovi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Gary
    Send me your details and I will send you off a copy of the update disc and the instructions.
    rovi@btinternet.com