1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Notice: AVForums will be offline at 10pm for no longer than 30 minutes for scheduled maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
    Dismiss Notice

Home Cinema seats

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by Timh, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    Can anyone tell me of a website advertising cinema seats for the home.

A preferance for two seaters would be the best.

Cheers

2. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,014
    cinema seats as in what.? Proper cinema seats or movie chairs..? I wasn't aware there were such things as two seater cinema seats, but of course I could be wrong.
    I picked up 4 cinema seats from cinema store in Croydon for a bargain £25 each..:) They look great after a little caring from the missus and building them onto a raised platform..my kids love 'em..:) (so do I)..

3. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    Hi Steve

Its my Brother who is after proper Cinema seats, he found a website in the states that sold two seaters, but it would be quite expensive shipping them to the UK, thats if they would.

4. Mike Swannick

Mike Swannick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I hope this may be of use to anyone who is sufficiently motivated or business minded;

The Cinema in the one-way system in Catford SE London has closed down. I enquired with the agency dealing with the site about whether the seats were still in situ, they said yes and were 'available'. That was until he found out that I only wanted ten, not 200. I don't know what the current status is regarding these seats, their design or condition etc, but I may be able to post the telephone number of the agency if someone out there feels they could do something with it.

5. Alaric

Alaric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +89
    And the address / web site etc of this little cinema shop in croyden is ???

Looking for a delux cinema seat - something thats comfy, but row-able and not too wide....The closest i've seen is in our local cineworld delux screen....Even the arms raise, so it can be more friendly :D

Ta,
    Lee