Home Cinema Seating

M

mikeq

I just bought 3 of these. Really comfortable, Makro are doing them for about £89 excl. VAT (normally about £170)

Attachments

• sliders.jpg
    sliders.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 725
That's vey cheap!
Do you need a membership card to shop there?
How much is it? And what are the benefits? (Except for the chair I mean ;) )

You need a registered VAT number, but IIRC it costs nothing. It is a cash and carry shop, so don't expect a glamourous place (although there are plenty of polite people to help). The benefits of membershiip.......you get to shop there, very cheap food and drink aswell, but if you just want a few chairs see if you can lend a card.

You can also buy them from here for £99

They're called "Slider Glider"

www.quigleys.co.uk

I have 4 of the a sister model... and they are cheap for a reason :-(

two of ours have given up the ghost, well i say that. the leather( hmm) cshion is as flat as you like and have become really uncomfortable.

The £400 we spent could have bought a better sofa

Surely its possible to refill the cushions if they become flat after use? As mine will only be getting occasional use I couldnt justify a higher price tag ;) or the grief off the missus the higher price tag would bring :(

If you bought a sofa... would you be happy with refilling it when it turned to mush?

Id agree...... I wouldnt want to spend money only to have to refill cushions either!

On another note..... if you have a shop called Dekko (we have it in NI) they have a lovely recliner at under £300 inc footstool. Short of the ekornes, it is the nices I have seen

ad

Does the cheap slider glider seat and back slide into a reclining postion?

Yes Gary..it reclines, rocks and swivels (the footstool rocks aswell :) )

I popped into Makro yesterday and had a look - very comfy indeed!

Unfortunately I need to be able to attache them to a wooden base thats across my purlin supports, so that means losing some of the lower mechanism. Pity, as they would have been ideal replacements.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom