Home Cinema options

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen_

Established Member
Reaction score
Right guys once i eventually move into my new house i have earmarked a room for a Home Cinema
Room will be roughly 18ft x 14ft so a decent sized room
The room will solely used for Cinema & gaming with the 360 & possibly the new PS3 when it comes out.
So i am wanting you guys to recommend me a setup
I already have a 42" Panny with HD & a 37" LCD Sony but going to use these in the lounge & my sons study so its all going to be new.

Fire away guys, though one main thing i want is BASS i love the stuff :devil:

Ps budget will be around 10k

Stuff will have to be bought over a few months. House wont be ready till november at least anyways

stephen_ said:
BASS i love the stuff :devil:

Ps budget will be around 10k

Stuff will have to be bought over a few months. House wont be ready till november at least anyways

If your house is being built now ? - I'd spend some of the budget to stop the BASS (or at least some of it) leaking out of the room. The more you spend on soundproofing the room, the more you will be able to enjoy the kit you do end up with.

James

Hi Stephen this is the DIY section and is really for self build projects and various DIY help. You will get more relevant and speedy replies asking those questions in the relevant forum areas.
I have closed this thread so you can focus in the relevant forum areas, good luck with you quest; especially in the bass department :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom