Home cinema hardware

F

freddyo

Greetings to anyone who is bothered to read this humble 1st attempt at this forum.
Jusy wanted to know If anyone had tried some of the all-in-one systems out there and would have a judgement about the Sharp sdat1000 vs systems like the Pioneer dcs313 or JVCs tha75r.
BTW, I already posess a LG 3350 dvd but would not mind using it elsewhere if need be.

Thanks for any feedback.

jaymac

You could start of by downloading the manual for the 313 from pioneers website. It'll give you a good insight into its facilities. Any difficulty doing so is covered in Skeeters thread getting the 313

F

freddyo

thanks
its one thing reading a manual-quite another to actually listen to them and work out which one is the superior system.
Thanks for the reply though.

jaymac

I wasn't suggesting you just look at each manual without auditioning. If after an instore demo your sure which is system is the superior go ahead.However say you can't quite decide between AorB kowing what adjustments are available may just swing the vote.

F

freddyo

Thanks for your reply.
The good guys at Richer Sounds seem to suggest the Sharp system over the Pioneer-they havent been able to arrange a dmoe for me-but they tell me the Sharp is the better system sonically.
Im not trying to run dwon the Pioneer as my some colleagues have purchased the Pioneer and are very happy with it.
thanks