Quantcast

Home Cinema bundles

POPPY

Standard Member
Which part of HC bundles are being sold at reduced price, a Q Acoustics 5.1 package is £895, buy it with a bundle with denon 2600h is £989.
So which part is discounted, average price of Denon is £400 so that brings speakers down to £485, wish I could buy them at that price.

When you have already a Denon it seems silly not to buy the bundle and sell it, or is it that makers join together to sell each others items.

It makes the cost of upgrading speakers expensive unless you upgrade AVR at same time.

xxGBHxx

Which part of HC bundles are being sold at reduced price, a Q Acoustics 5.1 package is £895, buy it with a bundle with denon 2600h is £989.
So which part is discounted, average price of Denon is £400 so that brings speakers down to £485, wish I could buy them at that price.

When you have already a Denon it seems silly not to buy the bundle and sell it, or is it that makers join together to sell each others items.

It makes the cost of upgrading speakers expensive unless you upgrade AVR at same time.
It's more likely to be £200 off each.

AVR's prices are very much dependant on when they were released and whether a new model is being or close to being released. Same with most technology really as many people when they buy want to buy the current model, not last years (even though in AVR's these days it makes next to no difference)

Technology has never been cheaper and in the audio world it's never been better. Even the "low" "cheap" end gives you exceptional value and massive returns for little outlay compared to even 10 years ago. That Q Acoustics package is a great example of that. Even at £1k it's still pretty excellent value as it's a great set of speakers.

Who knows what the reasons are behind it though at the end of the day that Denon package is amazing VFM and I would do as you say if you want the speakers, buy the package and sell the amp off cheap.

G

Top Bottom