Home cinema Budget proyectors

ertoil

Established Member
Reaction score
All of them are good brands , cheap ,16:9 and HD

LG PB62 - 720p - LED eternal lamp - 68 inch at only 2.15 meter - 360 (euro,sorry)
BenQ Mw526 - 720p - DLP - 377 euro
BenQ MW750 - 720p - DLP - Perfect color accuracy - 449 euro

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy any of them personally but you need to tell us a bit more detail is what you want it for room conditions light etc!!

wouldnt you buy any of them on the cheap? i havent found any better options lets say
for 300 pound (400 euro)

I wouldn't personally because cheap isn't my priority and I use my pj for movies so I want the best picture I can afford so I would get the cheapest home cinema PJ. You are looking at data projectors and rubbish led.

in the description they say "suited for video"......mmmm.....ok thanks, i ll save my money

The cheapest home cinema projector would probably be the HD141X which should be available for €500-ish depending on current offers which is not that much more than the MW750.

While it's a solid performer I wouldn't mind looking at a used Optoma, Benq or Epson home cinema projector either. They can generally be had for 200-350-ish and will in my eyes perform as well as a 141X with a little less light output which doesn't has to be something negative depending on your room conditions.

in the description they say "suited for video"......mmmm.....ok thanks, i ll save my money
It is like your avatar HD ready was a con meaning it would accept a HD signal but display at a lot lower res. These PJs can show "video" but it would be far too poor quality for me. You might not be as finicky.

i use a sony hw55es not cheap but a super picture in hd and 3d
i have a ps4 running along side it and a cheap ikea blind

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom