home cinema av ?

melox2

Standard Member
Hi To all , First time on the this forum , I am looking for some advice on a new av amp for my new cinema room I have been looking at the following

Pioneer VSX-LX53
Onkyo TXNR 808
Yamaha 2067

I have just purchased Monitor audio silver RX6 av 12 as a package which includes front floor stander RX6 , rear RX-FX wall mounts and RXW-12 SUB in Piano black and i have to say the finish and look is spot on and I no they sound good as i reviewed them and had a demo, all i need is a amp that will suit these speakers and just wondered if you guys can give some input .

If anyone can suggest any the amps that would be cool i do like the 2 outs for HDmi :)

davepuma

Distinguished Member
Personally it would be between the Pioneer and Yamaha for me. I'm sure either would suit those speakers but Yamaha and MA are the most obvious partners but I would definitely try and arrange a demo so that you can hear the differences for yourself. Some dealers will allow you to demo at home with a swipe of your credit card.

There will be threads within the Pioneer owners and AV Receivers forum on both. Similarly there will be threads on the Onkyo too.

Top Bottom